วันศุกร์ที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Muay Thai combinations you need to know to win your battles


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I have a confession to make. I like watching science programs and nature programs. I recently saw a National Geographic special on the science of hand and I learned a lot about martial arts that I was not like before. I learned that the blow more powerful - was a factor of 30% - for a good old box of Westerners. I have a great about the transfer of energy from the back leg through the core of the body, that I knew in advance, and some really interesting things ninjitsu that I had never seen before. But what impressed me most of all to look at their section Mauya Thai, and how some of the combinations in Mauya Thay deliver the ultimate combination of economy of motion and strength to the body.

This prompted me to check some videos Mauya Thai schools. Yeah, yeah, it's talk Yoshi Yet Another Couch Potato Style Kung Fu Style, right? Not entirely. The thing about Muay Thai instructional DVD, as Muay> Thai is, effectively, mixed martial arts full-contact sport, is that DVDs are actually about Bare Bones practicality. Do not charge a lot of "Let the caterpillar weaving its cocoon" philosophy - get straight with it for positions, blocks and pitfalls and how to connect in combination.

Muay Thai words from three basic positions - the closed position, which is used for kicking, the lateral position, which is used for traps andJoint locks, and the position of the horse, which was designed for powerful punches and combinations. There is great value in moving DVD Muay Thai instruction on proper posture and good footwork, you must be able, from a tomb-and-go to grab a head, a knee to the sternum, and this requires good balance.

I'll be honest - I had an easier time with this one will for the most part, I worked Wing Chung Kung Fu and Jiu-Jitsu for many years, and many of the concepts transferWell, most of what I am from Muay Thai, the emphasis was on pure pragmatism. It is entirely a matter of blocking and the construction of Counter Strike, both with the knee, elbow, fist or foot. I could out of the DVD Mauya Thai educational to see what struck me the real Muay Thai practitioners too - there are many more contacts in DVD to watch when I am experienced in training or sparring.

Are followed, I have a good workout and was really glad it was just me and a Free standing bag like me and some young, 10 years younger than me. Seriously, that Muay Thai instructional DVD made me my years. My knees hurt when I was done, and I was wet. It 'was a good workout, as most martial arts training. I can say this - I would never try this with another person without the protection of serious on me!

Yoshi E Kundagawa is a freelance journalist. He covers the mixed martial arts industry. For a free report on Muay> Lessons of Thai dvd visit his blog.

Related : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com World Brand Name

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น